nav bar

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Holiday Decorating-Dancing with the Butterflies Theme


Dancing with the Butterflies Holiday Decorating Theme...


This Holiday Season I wanted to add a little more flair to my traditional theme to give it a little bit of a fresh look. When making my way through various stores I came across a basket full of  glittery silk butterflies in array of festive colors. As I began to search through the basket I found myself starting the amazing creative journey sketching in my head a Holiday Theme inspired by the magical movements of  the butterflies dancing through the winds of life...





With our schedules so filled with day-to-day commitments and more so during the holidays I wanted my Butterfly inspired theme to be easy and simple. So, I  pulled out my trusted bag of ribbons to create a source of wind for these delicate silk Butterflies could dance from the chandelier about dinning room centerpiece...





As I added the Butterflies to my traditional Holiday decorations it felt as though there was an essence of peaceful magic floating through the room with the gracious shimmering of the wings...




May your Holiday Season be filled with a Joyous Dance Welcoming the New Season....