nav bar

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Coming Home~Welcoming the Autumn Season

Coming Home~Welcoming the Autumn Season 

The Autumn Season invites one's soul to go inward and discover a road to peace...The gentleness of the changes in the  air with the orchestrated dancing of leaves at they gracefully  fall to the grown to create a  scared blanket of peace to prepare one's soul  for the coolness of the winter season that is quickly upon us...



I like to spend my creative time during the Autumn months to capture the brilliant colors that the the cooling weather and trees produce with their last burst of energy to create an amazing painting like images...washes of magnificent gemstones colors dancing across the soft velvety sky....








I find as I capture these Autumn moments I am able to welcome the Winter Season with grace and peace to relax in the quiet moments to refill for new beginnings of another year of life...






I truly think this is why  God gave us these scared moments of the seasons to rest and refill to have the inner strength to begin a new season filled with peace and hope as we enter through the narrow gate of eternal life...