nav bar

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

[ Every Day is Good… Some Days Are “Gooder” ]

Tonight I have started to write as I have so much on my heart and mind. Like many I find myself making excuses not to write, not to follow my heart - I think about what am I running from … where God is guiding me… what is next...

Like others, I know we are all yearning for the essence of a "community" where we are able to share and create as we walk through the layers of technology every day. How do I create a creative community atmosphere to share with others on a wider realm, while maintaining a meaningful and caring place for people to come to, to find peace, joy and comfort. How do I continue to encourage people to create live the motto … every day is good…and some days are “gooder”.  

I guess the best way to answer these thoughts… is to let go of the fear, have faith and follow one's creative heart....and write...

We must learn it is okay for us as "ladies" in the 21st Century to give ourselves permission to "be" who we are....the creative self that we are...