nav bar

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Thinking of You...


As we come to the close of another season of long summer days, I always feel a tug at my heart, thinking about family and friends I may  not have connected with over these action-packed months.…I'll make a phone call in between family chores and leave a voicemail to share some updates.  I realized I wanted to do more than just leave an electronic voicemail, text or email. I wanted to send a note with actual handwritten words to say hello and just let them know I was thinking of them.


Receiving handwritten thoughts is always a treat for me…and I hope it is for you….

So as we close out the summer days, may I encourage you to take out your pen and ink a note to a family member or friend to share your thoughts and to let them know you are thinking about them during these long and crazy days. Share a hello and a thought of comfort as we welcome in the new season. There's nothing more cheerful than an unexpected letter in the mail from someone dear to you.