nav bar

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Simple Moments

Simple Moments 

Lately, I have read several articles about people traveling on amazing journeys, trekking through rivers, lakes, oceans, jungles, glaciers and more in the hopes of finding an experience of a lifetime. 


I, like many, am very thankful to be able to travel in far away places and I have had some amazing experiences of my life. I am often reminded, when I slow down and take a moment to be present and to be more aware of my surroundings, I am able to experience the simple gifts of life. It brings me great joy to watch nature's performance in the garden, share in conversation with family and friends or just take a moment to watch a sunset.

So as we all continue to chart out our next great journey,  may I encourage you to just take a moment and experience the simple gifts of life in front of you.