nav bar

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Fashion Tips


Summer Fashion Tips...



Though summer fashions are not always at the top of my favorite wardrobe choices.  I do find I have fun with the seasonal choices by adding easy flowing fabrics in vibrant colors to my fashion menu...

With longer and warmer days I like to create outfits that carry me from work to evening or on a little weekend get-away....

This year the center of my summer wardrobe is a red silk/cotton dress that I love to accent with a blazer or cute jacket for daytime to stay warm in those air cooled rooms and for evening, I can throw on a wrap with pearls or a beaded necklace, heals and a cute purse to dash off to a concert in the park, dinner with friends or to slow down and watch the sunset...





                        


Summer Fashion Essentials:

Vibrant Dresses and Tops- to be used as the center pieces of your wardrobe.


Bright Scarves and Wraps will change the whole look of your outfit. 


Colorful Beaded Necklaces, Bangle Bracelets-can inspire the look of your outfit from day to evening.


Handbags and Purses in Various Shapes, Sizes and Colors-will take you any where.


Shoes colors and comfort-go a long way.


Have Fun this Season and Enjoy the Colors of the Seasons and Be Inspired....